CSCS & NVQ Questions and Answers

I got a cscs labourer green card how do I apply for ccdo green card

asked 3 years ago


To gain a Green (Labourer) CCDO card, you will have to have successfully completed an Asbestos Awareness Course and the Demolition Awareness one day course with level 1 NVQ exam at the end.

Asbestos Awareness courses must have been completed within the last 12 months by a UKATA or NDTG approved training provider (Excluding E-learning certificate).

You must also pass the ConstructionSkills HS&E Operatives Test.
answered 3 years ago

Related questions

New Question

Apply for or Renew a CSCS Card Online

To apply by phone or for more information call us free on 0800 012 4125 or 0203 051 1004 if you are on a mobile, Mon-Fri between 8am to 8pm or you can request a call back.

Terms & Conditions

Privacy Policy

Need help? Let us call you back.
Please fill in the information below and one of our advisors will call you shortly.


This site uses cookies. We have already set cookies which are essential for the operation of this site.

Cookies are small files that get saved to your computer from our website.They help us identify your browser's previous activity and preferences on our website without identifying you personally.

This allows us to improve your user experience while maintaining your own privacy.