CSCS & NVQ Questions and Answers

want be self emp paint/decorator. I need Cscs card? and nvq ? cost plz?

Have been employed as maintenance worker for 29 years but no formal qualifications
asked 3 years ago


you can apply for a red exp worker card which will allow you to work as a painter

 You must have proof of your registration on a Construction NVQ or SVQ (level two or higher)
You should have passed the CSCS Health, Safety & Environment Test relevant to your trade within the last two years
cscs card £57.98
test £49.99
nvq lv2 £1080 in full or 1260 if paying installments
answered 3 years ago

Related questions

New Question

Apply for or Renew a CSCS Card Online

To apply by phone or for more information call us free on 0800 012 4125 or 0203 051 1004 if you are on a mobile, Mon-Fri between 8am to 8pm or you can request a call back.

Terms & Conditions

Privacy Policy

Need help? Let us call you back.
Please fill in the information below and one of our advisors will call you shortly.


This site uses cookies. We have already set cookies which are essential for the operation of this site.

Cookies are small files that get saved to your computer from our website.They help us identify your browser's previous activity and preferences on our website without identifying you personally.

This allows us to improve your user experience while maintaining your own privacy.