CSCS & NVQ Questions and Answers

I work on railway as Controller Of Site Safety/Safe work Leader. How do I get a gold card?

Controller of site saefty/safe work Leader on sentinel.
I've passed the health m safety test test
I have Track induction/ Equivalent to Nvq
I have 1st aid
vast experience
asked 3 years ago


cscs do not do cards for this trade to help further please contact us on 0800 0124 125 or press the live chat link below.
answered 3 years ago

Related questions

New Question

Apply for or Renew a CSCS Card Online

To apply by phone or for more information call us free on 0800 012 4125 or 0203 051 1004 if you are on a mobile, Mon-Fri between 8am to 8pm or you can request a call back.

Terms & Conditions

Privacy Policy

Need help? Let us call you back.
Please fill in the information below and one of our advisors will call you shortly.


This site uses cookies. We have already set cookies which are essential for the operation of this site.

Cookies are small files that get saved to your computer from our website.They help us identify your browser's previous activity and preferences on our website without identifying you personally.

This allows us to improve your user experience while maintaining your own privacy.