CSCS & NVQ Questions and Answers

I have an SMSTS and 10 years site experience but I don't have any NVQ's. What card can I apply for?

asked 8 years ago


You will need the appropriate NVQ to get the Gold supervisor or Black manager CSCS card. In the meantime you should apply for a Red CSCS card. This card is for people with on the job experience allowing them to work on site while they are studying for an NVQ/SVQ. You will also need to pass the appropriate Supervisor or MAP (Management and Professional }Health, Safety & Environment Test.

To apply for the construction NVQ or get more information about it, please visit:
answered 8 years ago

Related questions

New Question

Apply for or Renew a CSCS Card Online

To apply by phone or for more information call us free on 0800 012 4125 or 0203 051 1004 if you are on a mobile, Mon-Fri between 8am to 8pm or you can request a call back.

Terms & Conditions

Privacy Policy

Need help? Let us call you back.
Please fill in the information below and one of our advisors will call you shortly.


This site uses cookies. We have already set cookies which are essential for the operation of this site.

Cookies are small files that get saved to your computer from our website.They help us identify your browser's previous activity and preferences on our website without identifying you personally.

This allows us to improve your user experience while maintaining your own privacy.